We’re glad to welcome you to our official website at www.myscreenplayz.com whose site title is: The Nigerian Script Market. Myscreenplayz Production is a screenplay company registered under number 4600411 in the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Myscreenplayz Production’s Website, located at https://myscreenplayz.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “Myscreenplayz Production”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Acceptance Of Terms
The terms and conditions stated by Myscreenplayz Production govern your use of our website; The Nigerian Script Market. By proceeding to use our website, you agree to our terms and conditions, but if you do not accept our terms and conditions, discontinue your use of our website.
Amendment Of Terms
We may decide to amend our terms from time to time, so in order to be up-to-date with our terms and conditions, we advise you to visit this page regularly. We’ll do our best to notify you of any amendments to the terms via our website, email, social media platforms, or anywhere convenient. If any change is made by us and you don’t agree to it, we advise you to discontinue your use of our website as quickly as possible.
Unless otherwise stated, Myscreenplayz Production and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Nollywood Script Market. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Nollywood Script Market for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Nollywood Script Market
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from The Nollywood Script Market
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from The Nollywood Script Market
- Redistribute content from The Nollywood Script Market
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Myscreenplayz Production does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Myscreenplayz Production, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Myscreenplayz Production shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Myscreenplayz Production reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Myscreenplayz Production a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Myscreenplayz Production, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Myscreenplayz Production. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Myscreenplayz Production’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We are totally grateful to you for your patronage, but we’ll be more grateful to you if whatever screenplay you purchase from our platform is protected, hence, these terms and conditions.
You agree that:
- You will inform the owner of the screenplay whenever you wish to use any part of the screenplay or the entire screenplay you purchased for something else apart from personal study.
- You wouldn’t share the bought screenplay on any social media network, blogs, websites, or anywhere it’s made available to the public.
- The download link of the bought screenplay should only last for a day and the maximum number of downloads you can make while the link is still active is three.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Myscreenplayz Production (myscreenplayz.com) will not be liable to you for any unforeseeable circumstances that may prevent or delay us from fulfilling our obligations under this agreement, including, but not limited to, bank transfer failure, denial-of-service attacks, earthquake, flood, fire, or other acts of God, and strikes or other labour challenges.
Myscreenplayz Production reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account if any of our stated rules are disobeyed.
Closure Of Account
If for any reason you choose to close your account which we pray you shouldn’t; all you need to do is to contact our support with a closure request via email and that will be all for that account as everything that concerns your account would be deleted and irretrievable.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria. This agreement has been prepared in the English Language. It is expressly understood and agreed that the interpretation, construction, and legal effect of the English text shall govern in the event any dispute may arise between the parties thereto.
Thanks for visiting our website; The Nigerian Script Market.