Myscreenplayz Production Terms And Condition Of Use
We’re glad to welcome you to our official website at www.myscreenplayz.com whose site title is: The Nigerian Script Market. Myscreenplayz Production is a screenplay company registered under number 4600411 in the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
In these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), “us”, “we” or “our” refers to Myscreenplayz Production while “you” and “your” means you as the user of our website. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Myscreenplayz Production.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The terms and conditions stated by Myscreenplayz Production govern your use of our website; The Nigerian Script Market. By proceeding to use our website, you agree to our terms and conditions, but if you do not accept our terms and conditions, discontinue your use of our website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We may decide to amend our terms from time to time, so in order to be up-to-date with our terms and conditions, we advise you to visit this page regularly.
We will do our best to notify you of any amendments to the terms via our website, email, our social media platforms, or anywhere convenient.
If any change is made by us and you don’t agree to it, we advise you to discontinue your use of our website as quickly as possible.
Myscreenplayz Production platform only showcases two products (speculative and commissioned screenplay). While one is absolutely free with no strings attached (speculative screenplay), the other isn’t free (commissioned screenplay) because the profit on all sales will be shared between Myscreenplayz Production (20%) and the screenplay registrant (80%).
SPECULATIVE SCREENPLAY REGISTRANT
You agree that:
- Only a speculative screenplay written by you would be submitted by you.
- You wouldn’t register a speculative screenplay whose first draft isn’t complete.
- You shall not send us your complete synopsis; the only synopsis we require of you to send is a brief cryptic synopsis. This cryptic synopsis should hide the core part of your story, but must also make sense to the potential buyer.
- Whatever synopsis you send to us should be displayed for the public to see.
- The screenplay details you submit to Myscreenplayz Production via the form provided on the website shall be exactly what you have on your screenplay.
- Even though Myscreenplayz Production would assist you, the bulk of your speculative screenplay promotion lies in your hand.
- You will inform Myscreenplayz Production after a successful sale of your screenplay to take down your registered speculative screenplay from her platform.
- You will make yourself available for any adjustments the movie producer wants you to make on his/her bought screenplay.
COMMISSIONED SCREENPLAY REGISTRANT
You agree that:
- You have the absolute right over any commissioned screenplay you send to us to display on our platform.
- You will send us a complete copy of the commissioned screenplay you want us to distribute and that this commissioned screenplay copy shall be submitted in .pdf format.
- You will send in a .pdf copy of your commissioned screenplay that is virus and worm-free and that this .pdf copy wouldn’t have embedded harmful codes.
- You agree that if your commissioned screenplay fails to meet our requirements, it should be rejected, and not displayed on our platform.
- Even though Myscreenplayz Production’s minimum hold-time of your commissioned screenplay is one year, you would inform Myscreenplayz Production to pull down the screenplay whenever you want.
- You wouldn’t sell your commissioned screenplay for any amount higher than NGN10,000.
- You would wait for three days after your commissioned screenplay has been sold to receive your 80% payment from Myscreenpayz Production which will be in Naira and paid to the provided bank account.
- If there’s a complaint from a screenplay buyer within three days about your screenplay being a duplicate and the complaint after investigation is true; Myscreenplayz Production should return the money back to the screenplay buyer.
- Whenever you give a testimonial after receiving payment from us, we should display your name alongside your testimonial on our testimonials page and wherever we choose to promote Myscreenplayz Production.
We are totally grateful to you for your patronage, but we’ll be more grateful to you if whatever screenplay you purchase from our platform is protected, hence, these terms and conditions.
You agree that:
- You would inform the screenplay registrant whenever you wish to use any part of the screenplay or the entire screenplay you purchased for something else apart from personal study.
- You wouldn’t share the bought screenplay on any social media network, blogs, websites, or anywhere it’s made available to the public.
- You would make any complaint about any bought screenplay within three days or lose your money to the screenplay registrant.
- If for any reason you find grammatical error/s in your bought screenplay, Myscreenplayz Production wouldn’t be held liable as we distribute an as-is screenplay from the screenplay registrant.
- The download link of the bought screenplay should only last for a day and the maximum number of downloads you can make while the link is still active is three.
Myscreenplayz Production (myscreenplayz.com) will not be liable to you for any unforeseeable circumstances that may prevent or delay us from fulfilling our obligations under this agreement, including, but not limited to, bank transfer failure, denial-of-service attacks, earthquake, flood, fire, or other acts of God, and strikes or other labour challenges.
Myscreenplayz Production reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your account if any of our stated rules are disobeyed.
CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT
If for any reason you choose to close your account which we pray you shouldn’t; all you need to do is to contact our support with a closure request via email and that will be all for that account as everything that concerns your account would be deleted and irretrievable.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria. This agreement has been prepared in the English Language. It is expressly understood and agreed that the interpretation, construction, and legal effect of the English text shall govern in the event any dispute may arise between the parties thereto.
Thanks for visiting our website; The Nigerian Script Market.