Myscreenplayz Production is a registered screenplay company (2600411) based in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. The reason Myscreenplayz Production came into existence is because of screenwriters and the Nigerian movie industry. Before now, record keeping was done manually, which lead to a lot of chaos.
Myscreenplayz Production knows exactly what it means to let out personal information; and to our website users, we are glad you’ve decided to trust us with them and we don’t take it for granted that’s why we would go the extra mile to protect your information.
As said earlier, in order to make Myscreenpalayz Production’s platform work effectively, we would need your personal information. This information collected by us is to help us know who we are dealing with.
We collect the personal information of our website users through different ways, including but not limited to:
- Through forms on the website when a visitor creates an account with us to become a website user.
- We collect personal information from website users when a user decides to do business with Myscreenplayz Production.
- When you contact Myscreenplayz Production through the contact form on the platform, email, letters and telephone calls or even when Myscreenplayz Production contacts you to either solve an issue or make an enquiry.
- To monitor and track the effectiveness of our promotion and advertising.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments being held up in the moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their account details. All users can see and edit their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). If a user decides to either delete their account or want to edit any other information they’ve given that isn’t included in the account details area, they can contact Myscreenplayz Production through any contact channel listed on the website to request an update as website administrators can see and edit more information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Myscreenplayz Production would from time to time revise these privacy policies, but before that happens, we would notify you via email, postings on our social media platforms or anywhere convenient.